Thursday, April 16, 2009

Lazy Quatrains

Hey, I'm no poet. So you know that when I see a chance to get my verse on, without having to actually "write," I'm on it. I came across a rhyme generating website during the course of business this week - http://www.pangloss.com/seidel/Poem/ - so I gave it a whirl. You supply the first line, and the computer does the rest.

This one goes out to the plus-sized hat models:

Slosh(ed) models compete in a triathlon of shellfish
Pundit plots of putrid poetry
Are you blueish?
When by shapes my words are known, I try

Slosh(ed) models compete in triathlon of shellfish
On this salty, swampy, sumptuous eve
"Thanks!" They replied "I'll rhyme orange with fish!"
One's heart would be a sticky sieve

Slosh(ed) models compete in a triathlon of shellfish
Carving out a pernicious void
And kick stealthy strokes like the Flemish
And drowning in dreams, as I can't avoid

Slosh(ed) models compete in triathlon of shellfish
But oh I must now take my leave
Beautiful music emerged -- no blemish
I took liberties I SHOULDN'T have

No comments:

Post a Comment