Friday, April 3, 2009

Blog Logistics

This blog is pissing me off. I have just, for the second time, lost a post. The first time I lost a post, I hadn't signed in properly. I wrote a response to a comment from MosquitoKiller because the blog gave me a comment box in which to respond, but then I couldn't post my comment because I had not signed in. I copied my text, signed in, but when I tried to paste it, I found that the process of signing in somehow erased what I had copied. When I clicked back, attempting to retrieve it, it had vanished.

Just now I responded to another posting from MosquitoKiller and clicked the preview function to check over my comment before posting. I found a phrasing I wanted to change, but one cannot edit in the preview function. I didn't see an option to return to the edit mode, so I clicked back and lost my text again.

Perhaps I'm blogtarded, I'll cop to that, but I don't understand why the logistics of blogspot have glitches that email does not.

3 comments:

  1. It took me a while but I figured out how to edit a post. There's an edit button- you just have to search real hard. If you'd like I'll show you how tomorrow at the boil. By the way, I now have a true Unday coming up. Someone wanted to switch so now I have six days off in a row. Tuesday will be my Unday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My question is for Mosquito Killer and the Undais in general: if a body has TWO consecutive undays (such as the above) -- does that then constitute a Bunday? ( Methinks Taty might not approve ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny you should use the word "Bunday." I was drinking with Matt and Annie last night and brought up the Unday blog and concept of the Unday, and Matthew said he had once had the same idea, only he called it Bunday.

    ReplyDelete