Friday, April 24, 2009

Chump Day

So as with everything I'll have to pay back my 2 consecutive Jazz Fest Undays with three consecutive "Chump Days". What's a Chump Day you're asking? Well it's very narrowly defined. Back story: I went to the dentist yesterday for the first time since Katrina. I was a bit cocky with the doctor telling her that my mom has a mouth full of cavaties but I've always been lucky and only have had a few. Well.... as you can probably guess I have some cavaties. SIX! She said it was normal for not having seen a dentist in some time and told me to schedule three appointments because she wouldn't be able to do them all at once. I promptly scheduled three appointments on three consecutive Wednesdays at the end of May. So those my friends will be my Chump Days (on hump days no less!). And being the good Catholic that I am not I have rightly guilted myself in believing that because I championed my Undays I am being punished with Chump Days.

No comments:

Post a Comment